Thursday, October 14, 2010

My story about WORK!

At some point of the time, I realise that I have started to grow up in terms of mentality and behaviour. Things that I used to think it was FUN, EXCITING and CHALLENGING became rather monotone nowadays.

My time for Monday and Friday would be waking up with a sleepy mood, walking to the bus stop with a dreadful mood and my energy would kick start like a washing machine when I stepped into the office! I will start with the checking of emails, brainstorming what should be done for the day, attending several meetings and making phonecalls to many people! Work though sounds rather stressful but I'm glad that I have a wonderful Indonesia boss who teaches me alot of tips and tricks and an experienced manager who showed me how PR skills and communication can make a difference in life! I really have to thank their existence in my working life in Waraku!

During the weekends, I will start to brainstorm ideas for promotions so that I can share with these people my ideas and see if they had any opinion! Its really great when I can see my ideas being appreciated by them! :)

I would really hope that I can be someone with a good leadership and decision making skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment