Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Adapting a new corporate life

Life at my new job have been fantastic. The pace is fast and challenging and people I meet there are almost around the world! All the way from German, India, US, Austrailia, Japan and Korea! I must really say that this new job have totally reform me to some mature lady!

However, one major downside for this job is that it requires me to buy MORE NEW CLOTHES and HEELS! Seriously, being petite is a major DISADVANTAGE even though it might be an advantage for a reason to get more new clothes and shoes! I have just purchased 3 dresses for some special meeting but what a big flop, the ITEM hasnt arrived yet and the meeting is TOMORROW! Grr!

Life with the boyfriend had a little crisis. Probably it was because of his exams or probably I was too stress out! Whatever it is, we made our little pinky promise that life will be better after the 21st! At times, I am glad to construct a fight with the bf cause I believe that it somehow helped us to understand better which it DID! It brought us closer after that big fight on friday night! And I was elated when he told me that he loves me alot and wouldnt want to have any other similar fight anymore! hehe! I LOVE U TOO DEAR!

Alrighty, I'm awesomely tired after running around the office! Need to read my work bible before sleeping! :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment