Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Chijmes Flea Market on 9 August 2013 5pm-11pm

Heya friends! I am back blogging after a reeeeaaalllyy long time. It was close to a year since I had last blogged about my bf's party but honestly, I felt as though it was just yesterday.

Ok, so what actually brings me here today was because..

AM
GOING
TO
 START...
on NATIONAL DAY
from 5pm to 11pm
A FLEA MARKET at CHIJMES MARKET
                         
on NATIONAL DAY
from 5pm to 11pm


The last time I had a flea was when I was really much younger and needed some extra $$$ to get that favorite bag or probably cosmetics or clothes. But this time round, I am having this flea mainly because I REALLY have to clear my wardrobes before it explodes. I have clothes from Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, London and even Korea that I am selling away. You might be thinking.. WHY DOES SHE WANNA SELL HER new clothes away when she had just gotten it (Yes.. I have just returned from these places). Apparently, yours truely here... had put on some weight and it doesnt look as good as the first time she wore it. Hmm... which was why I need to sell it to someone who can wear it even better than ME! Ok, so I shall not go too much into detail on the reason of setting up this flea. I shall just share with you some photos on some top notch clothings which I am seling from $5 - $20. Fret not, There are only a few $20 clothings which I am selling since some of them are really BRAND NEW WITH TAG and its BRANDED!!

Do also take note that there is a LUCKY DRAW with many EXCITING prizes too if you spend more than a certain amount.

1. Cardigan Jacket - Office

2. Flowery Denim Top - Beach/Casual

3. PolkaDot Dress - Office/Casual/Dinner 

4.Topsy Turvy - Office/Casual/Clubs

 5. Purple Lilac Dress - Dinner/Clubs : Front

Purple Lilac Dress : Back

6. QuiltzPantz(M) - Casual/Clubs

7. Leopardo Dress - Casual/Club

8.Grey Work Pants - Work/Casual

9. CupcakeTop - Work/Casual/Date

10. F21 Mini Skirt (BNWT) - Work/Casual/Date/Club

11.Natalie Dress - Work/Casual/Date/Club

12. Jane Skirt - Casual/Date

13. Sweet Bare Back Dress - Casual/Date/Dinner

14.Stripey Toga Dress - Club/Dinner

15. Green Skirt - Office/Dinner

16. Sheila's Dress - Office/Dinner

17. Bonito Dress - Office/Dinner/Club

18. SatinDotz Top - Office

19. ASOS Pink Dress(BNWT) - Office/Dinner

20. Zara Fuschia Dress - Office/Dinner

21. Giogianna Grey Knee Length Skirt - Office/Dinner

And last but not least my clothes from my previous online store.










and MANY MORE!!!

Thanks for viewing, Friends! You may email me at feliciatql@gmail.com if you have any questions. I will be selling many other more products (incl. brand new accessories) on the actual day. FYI, I will be sharing with another shopaholic friend of mine in this flea market. 


No comments:

Post a Comment