Sunday, April 25, 2010

Welcome to my humble blog!

Firstly, I am very sorry for the impromtu decision to have my blog address changed. The reason of having to do that was because I happened to think that lovingme2much is pretty *childish* for a 24 yr old WOMAN now. I wanted to leave the blog address as feliciatan or felicia but but but.... having such a COMMON thing doesnt really allow me to do that. Furthermore, I've used FIFIMISTICA almost everywhere in this cyber world and trust me, it is such a unique name that I can simply patent it with a copywrite. *geez*

Anyway, in my very first post of this new lovely blog, I'm going to share something about my job. Recently, I was being tasked to take-charge of a media launch. I was thinking hard on how I should gain the most exposure with the limited constraints I had. I was thinking very hard and that's was when Bloggers came to my mind. I contacted almost everyone I could think of in mind and was glad that most of them are very willing to attend it. It was great having such a great opportunity to mingle around with these bloggers(even though some couldn't make it!)as most of them are my cyber idols as well. Yes.. that resulted me to be named as one of their FANS!! haha!



Qiuting aka Bong Qiu Qiu.
She's a pretty and cheerful girl. She never fails to make me laugh at her jokes. Just like how she portrays herself in her blog. She even wanted to help us do our nails with a theme. Very love-able girl I would say.


Apo and her friend
I was very happy to be able to invite her as well given that she is very tight up with schedules. Anyone knows who she is? She's ELLEN who acted as Elvin Ng's gf in that channel 8 show. We used to play tgt during our childhood times. It had been so long since I had last seen her and I'm glad that this launch had given me the opportunity to do some catch up session as well.

Elaine Yuki
She's not only pretty, sweet and cute.. she's LOVELY too! This girl had big dreams and so is her boyfriend. A great girl I must say. Pardon me for my very pale looking face. I was a little caught up with work on that day. Thank goodness that Elaine had made my day much better.


Miyake and her bf + her bf sis
Miyake never fails to look good in every angle. She portrays herself well and her bf was very friendly too. She was very hardworking as I saw her copying down notes regarding about the launch. She was fully equipped with her DSLR and accessories. I was glad that I made the right choice to have her here with us.


Agri and her friends.
I would say that I'm very happy to be able to invite her over to this food tasting event. Very very happy and satisfied. She has no airs or anything. She even introduce me to pink parlour for a good bikini wax. *haha* What a pity that I had to leave early that very day due to other commitments.

Sigh! They all look so great in their blog and in person. Their make up skills was superb I must say. Time to brush up on my makeup skills AGAIN!

I had a great week meeting these bloggers. I'm happy that this event was made successful with the time I had. I greatly thank these bloggers once again to make this event successful. If not for them, I would probably end up bald with me scratching and pulling hair all day!!

Alrighty, I've got to go run! Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment