Sunday, March 6, 2011

I do miss

I do miss..

-those times when I can sleep late in the night without worrying abt work the next day
-those times when I head out late in the night without worrying if I would look like a zombie at work
-those times when I had no worries before heading to my lala land
-those times when I can have late night chat with anyone without bothering about my dark circles
-those times when I can spend romantic weekdays with my love
-those times when all I talk about is school, exams and RELATIONSHIPS
-those times when I camp myself in the library to mug with close friends
-those times when I can watch tv programs with mummy
-those times when I can have home cook lunch made by mummy
-those times when I bum around on my bed with tidbits beside me
-those times when I can shop ard town without having people squeezing around with me
-those times when I can head to the pool with the bf to enjoy the sunny scorching sun
-those times when I can plan for holidays without fearing of not getting my leaves approved
-those times when I can have ban mian as long as I want
-those times when I hogged onto MSN and gets a reply instanteously from friends

Oh well.. tell me when can I get to enjoy such lovely moments again? Probably 10 years from now and that will probably make me 35? I start to question myself what I really want and perceive in life? I have a good job now in a good company but frankly, am I really happy? Why am I always being so pessimistic in life? I seriously need some aid/help to make a better and stronger person. I wanna be one of those who heads to work with a happy look and puts on a smile even when crisis happens. Friends.. please tell me how on earth am I suppose to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment