Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I should be HAPPY cause Life is short

I was feeling a little emo during the long weekend break (took off on Mon and Tue) I had last week. I was thinking hard of the path I wanna create. Was it a carreer woman that I am looking for or just someone who works for a living/past-time? I had a great chat with the boyfriend to further understand what he sees in me and wants in me and SADLY... my tai tai life was DASHED! Let's just say that he doesn't want his wife to be a huang lian po and despite the effort of ensuring that I will NOT BE ONE even if I am jobless.. he still says NO!

I was feeling down as I could feel the stress level increasing at work. I had to learn a great deal of stuff on my own and on top of that.. I had to create a relationship with so many colleagues. It's not that I hate what I am doing.. just that many a times... I don't even feel myself at all. I don't even talk/behave like myself when I make small little talks with them. I felt more like..... ermm.... A LAO CHARBOR! My comical side just doesnt seems to portray at all in the OFFICE!

But well.. I'm still surviving well at work with my great manager who helps me alot. Life would probably be worst without such great help from her. Friends.. and readers.. please do me a big biggie favour.. DATE ME OUT MORE OFTEN so that I can release more stress after work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment