Saturday, October 22, 2011

Monopoly Macdonalds


I'm a big loyal fan of Macdonald since young but I'm really trying to cut down on the cravings due to the FATs I would gain. But thanks to this monopoly contest which came back after a hiatus, I kinda put all the weight loss plans away hoping that I could win the $80,000 or that Macbook air.

On every week, I will be seen munching my burgers away while sticking those stickers on my Monopoly sheet. I'm glad that I have colleagues who are as enthu as me as well. We will exchange stickers and hoping that on one fine day, we will walk away with a CAR or $80,000 (fat hope.. I know!)

Nur with her Monopoly game sheet which she brings everyday


Our extra monopoly stickers. Threw alot away due to the repeated places I have :(


Here we are again at United Square Macdonalds during lunchtime. This is what all of us would be doing before we start our meal - tearing all the game labels apart. Hahaha!

As usual, we won nothing big in the end but just a small packet of fries which I think was a good consolation price.
A small packet of fries for the lovely Japanese lady. :)

Friends out there who are playing/not playing this Monopoly contest, please kindly keep a look out if you have the below game labels and do share with me if you have it k?

- Joo chiat Road
- Toa Payoh
- Thomson Road
- Tanjong Rhu
- Shenton Way
- Orchard Road ( I will probably sell the car away and share the prize)


Here are the list of current unclaimed prizes. The $80,000 prize had been claimed. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment