Friday, March 2, 2012

I am back again with gifts from Anna Sui

Hi friends, I'm once again back to this blogsphere. Where have I gone to?

Nowhere in particular. Work is eating up 10 hrs of my time per day - 8hrs in the office and 2 hrs of solutions thinking for the next day. I am pretty getting used to the life now and in fact, I am enjoying it! I am glad that despite all these stress that I am having, I do have a very supporting team who recognize my effort and a group of very cheerful colleagues who never fails to brighten me up when I'm 99% of giving up.

I still remember those days when I felt like I'm a useless bum who could never be able to manage all the artwork stuff by myself. I kept blaming myself, the boyfriend and the society almost on every single day. I was even worst when shit happens in the first 6 months of my job. But look at where I am now... Still in PG, surviving quite well!

I really wanna shoutout to all my fellow fresh grad friends. It's ok if you are not in a fantastic company or met tons of challenges looking for a job or surviving in it. Stay positive and give it your best shot and you will never know what fruitful result you can have in the end.

Alright, here's a good news for those who have read my 1st blog entry of the year. I'm going to share 2 of my Anna Sui gifts to one of you. Leave me a message of your name and email address to tell me that you want it in the comment link after this entry.

Gifts are as of below:
1. Anna Sui Mouse Pad (Authentic)
2. Anna Sui Color Powder - Gold (Authentic)

I might consider doing more of this especially when I spotted any sales. :) And of course, I do promise that I will blog more often and much interesting stories other than work related problems.

*I'm taking down my chatbox cause there are too much foreign people with wierd links*

No comments:

Post a Comment