Thursday, March 29, 2012

My first GEO Lens

Seriously, I have no idea where have all my blogging sense went?

Anyway, I shall quickly blog about what I have gotten myself for this week that earned a blog entry. I bought a.....

PAIR OF GEO LENSES!

It's my very first time purchasing it and I'm really so excited to see how much it will help to increase my pupil. I have not tried it out yet cause there's 1 more lens that I'm currently using.

After hearing so much about Eyestation.com , I went down straight to one of their optical store to order a lens. Those lens which I wanted was all without a degree and I randomly chose one really stunning lens from the rest of the beautiful lenses. Since this was my first time purchasing, I have gotten a pair of monthly lens instead.

As mentioned, I have not tested them out yet but seriously, with the amount I am paying.. I'm so glad that it came with a eye lens container. Woo hoo!! I will try to blog on how my eyes turned stunning in a couple of days later. :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm Jeremy from maplelens.com (Korean circle lens store)
    We specially invite you to visit maplelens.com for Korean circle lens.

    And our 30% OFF Coupon offer >> http://bit.ly/30offmaple

    Hopes you like it ;)

    Best Regards,
    Jeremy
    Email: support@maplelens.com

    ReplyDelete