Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Joliefemme's Online Boutique - Clothes Sourced from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Korea

Firstly, I will like to sincerely apologise on my sudden disappearence in this blogsphere especially when I had stopped abruptly on my Hong Kong trip. I promised that I will continue my Hong Kong trip story but please give me some more time and I will blog on it real soon.

So, I do not know if anyone here knew about this but I have recently started an online boutique with my neighbour of 16 years. It was a tough decision deciding if we should start an apparel boutique at first since the competition in the cyberworld right now is so fierce. But due to my love for fashion and her 10 years of experience in the merchandising and fabrics line, we couldn't help but to decide on being part of the fashion market share.

We met many challenges such as trying to construct a .com website as we had little knowledge on that but we were glad that after much hipcups here and there,

WWW.JOLIEFEMME.COM.SG 

is born

We started sourcing our apparels from Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan for their best quality and style. We even tried contacting manufacturers to discuss on our future plans in manufacturing our Joliefemme's self manufacture pieces. YES! We are that SERIOUS this time!! Since Winnie (my neighbour) is very particular in the quantity, we made QC checks on the stocks that we are intending to bring in before procuring them to sell them to the public. Yes, alot of money are invested on these QC checks but as customers for almost 20 years, we are really anal about being uncomfortable on the pretty clothes we wear.

Readers, please do kindly support me on this little business venture of mine. You may help by

1. Visiting www.joliefemme.com.sg and purchase our awesome collection of clothes
2. Like our facebook page at www.facebook.com/joliefemme.com.sg
3. Share our facebook page to all your girlfriends out there

We are launching our second collection tomorrow at 12th July 2012 at 9pm. So do come and visit our collection made especially for summer!



We are giving away a pair of our flora short from our second collection too just by liking and sharing our facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment