Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Sister is finally MARRIED

Congratulation Jie Jie! I am really so glad that you have finally found the right man to spend your life with.
Having to share the same bed with her for 10 over years, I have seen/heard about all the guy friends she knew. Not many guys could suit her kind of taste till she met this particular guy who could make her CHANGE 360 degree.

She wasn't those sort who would do much cooking.. but guess what.. She's a total convert now. I don't know what and how my bro in law have done it, but I'm glad she have changed for the better.

In this wedding of hers, she have planned it very very well. Simple and grand are words which could easily describe her wedding. I shall not talk much about it but just let the pictures explains everything..

We woke up at 4.30am to have our last meal with my sister before she gets marry off. It's a chinese custom.

The day started with some gate crashing and tata.. KOR KOR AND JIE JIE with 2 cousins.

We left the bride's place and head over to the groom's place. We went for some photo taking before heading over...

Baby Kate snaping photo at the married couple. She's really cute and smart.

After the tea ceremony, we head back to our place for tea ceremony. Do we look alike?

The 3 noisy lady in the house.. Do we look alike?

The TAN family

Last shot before heading to Fullerton for the grand wedding!

Getting ourselves prepared..

Feeling nervous about the outcome..

TATA... 



This is going to be one of our wedding montage in the future.

Sorry for not taking any photos of the actual wedding celebration as I was toooo busy running around and making my speech. 

Here's something to end the post..

CONGRATULATION JIE JIE... and I WILL STILL LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, sweetie. You've been such a great help at the wedding. Best sister ever!

    ReplyDelete