Sunday, September 26, 2010

Graduation Photos

I'm starting to feel lazy to update this space of mine. There were times that I felt like heading home straight from work to blog about my happiness/saddness, but the thought decided to be over shadowed by my tiredness/laziness. I wish to be the carefree girl that I used to be who could blog 2 times a day.. but this seems like a task now that I'm working.

This week is a famly week for me. Stayed over at the boyfriend place on Friday to receive some love. I was rather deprived for it after some issues. It was a great early friday as I knock out damn early on that very day.

Saturday came and I force the boyfriend of mine to have MEE SIAM with me for breakfast. Read my Vivi magazine that the boyfriend bought for me to surprise me on a bad Friday! It was mummy's birthday and I'm glad that it was a full attendance family gathering. Jie jie bought her Counsel bf along and I brought mine! It was really nice to see such thing! We didnt take much photo as we were too obsessed with the dishes.

The delicious shark fin


THE AMAZING PORK RIBS (makes me feel fat!)

A fish that didnt smell fishy at all! Yums to the max!

San duo hua! Mummy is wearing a top that I bought for her!

I'm glad that Mummy is looking much vibrant now despite the illness she has. She still looks good for sure and I really pray that she will get better as days goes by. Everytime I look at her, I feel glad that she's my mum! Till date, she's still playing MAPLESTORY and feels sad everytime that the connection got lost before she could collect the rare items. Well, at least this will make her forget any unhappiness she is getting.

I like the background of this pic! But i think I look fat right here! (thanks to the pork ribs!)

Caught a movie(CHEN ZHEN) after that with the boyfriend after the sinful yet delicious meal.  Went to meet my husband in the movie theatre! DONNIE YEN!  Dearest DONNIE! He looks so sexy that even his ass was omgoodness cute! The show was great but a little disappointing that it has no ending! I guess there's part 2 even though we thought SHUQI was dead! Wierd ending I must say but nevertheless, it was great! The martial arts are quite like IP MAN though!

I finally had my family photoshoot done after so many years of procrastination and waiting. I was glad that Jie jie and I had a sister shot together too! Grandma came along to have the photoshoot and daddy paid quite a lump sum of money for all the photos taken. Broadway does has its professionalism when it comes to sales. They introduced mostly the expensive shots everytime they speak. Because it was a long awaited family portrait, my dad spend a thousand plus on 3 photos! They even wanted my grandma to take a self shot but thank god that my grandma was smart.

I done my own makeup for the photoshoot. Though it was very perfect but at least it was much nicer than expected. I applied all the skills I had gathered through online for this very day and thank goodness that it didnt look too horrible.

Jie jie and me! (daddy's coat and tie!)

Mummy, grandma and ME!

I manage to bump into Min Li(shopaholic babe) at the studio too! It was cute to see her daddy, brother and her in their graduation gown! I told my dad about how cute it was and he laugh it off and say.. but daddy didn't graduate from any uni aeh.. mei you zhe me da the tou bu neng dai zhe me da the mao zi! Hehe!
 
I look fat here but at least for once.. I feel like a grown up!

Something happened during dinner just now that I have to annouce! I met a really rude driver just now at AMK! She was reversing when my dad was very near to her car. My dad horn a couple of times to stop her from reversing while he reverse. She continued to reverse despite the incessent horn and finally came to a stop. My dad made his full reverse and when she was in the parking lot, she gave my dad a stare and point him a middle finger! It was like.. WHAT WAS THIS FOR? We are trying to be nice to avoid any accidents to occur but she didnt even feel grateful to it and even reprimanded us! What happen to all the smiley singaporeans? URGHH.... I fully understand now why my dad taught me not to be so nice if I happen to be in an accident cause it just doesnt pay to be nice!

Alrighty.. gtg now to have a good rest before works piles up tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment