Thursday, September 16, 2010

My very first pair of lens!

Call me Swa Gu swa hai or mountain tortoise or so whatever... but yes! Today marks the very first day that I put that little black lens into my hazel brown eyes! I was a little excited when I knew I had to attend my lens courses today! The boyfriend was scaring me off with all the infection story but NOPE.. IT STILL DID NOT STOP ME FROM FEELING EXCITED!

The opticianist( or whatever you call them) started by asking me to wash my hands with Kirei Kirei! I didnt know that it smell so nice! As a noobie, I decided to get the branded lens.. namely.. FRESHKON! The lesson started and I had so much difficulty stuffing that lens into my right eye! I teared a few times but the lens just doesnt seems to leave my fingers. When the 2 lens finally got into both of my eyes... it sparkled like diamonds! It's so big that I thought they were longan seeds. Removing it doesnt seems much of a problem since I'm always removing lashes stucked in my eyes!

I walk with pride with a little discomfort but I still love the shiokness of not wearing glasses! It looks so stunning that I felt like purchasing another lens! Hehe! I went to shop ard online and gotten myself a...





HELLO KITTY CONTACT LENS KIT! Damn chio right?

Will be heading out on saturday with the boyfriend to look good with my coach wristlet and my lovely eyes with a primer base! Woots! I'm loving my life!

Now lets look at my eyes with/without lens!

This is my naked eyes!

This is my pretty eyes with lens! I love it! See how it brightens the whole eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment