Sunday, September 5, 2010

What's up!

Hi friends! I know I have been neglecting this bloggi of my for really long! I was really tight up with work especially now when my colleague is on leave! To make it worst, I'm down with a bad flu! Grr!

Anyway, life for me have been great! Manage to meet up with quite a couple of friends in this month. Family bonding was even stronger now and I could finally feel the love! My sister have even gotten herself a lawyer boyfriend! Wee! I had my convocation last 2 weeks and my dad was so proud of me that he brought along his camera and video cam along! *shy*! My dearest Ah chan even came down with a stalk of my favourite SUNFLOWER to congratulate me! My sweetheart was even sweeter when he came down with a graduation bear! I wanna also thank all those lovely friends who came for my photoshoot! Thanks thanks thanks!

I went down to suntec yesterday for the IT fare! I was so dress down cause we didnt expect to be there shopping for our Ipod dock especially after a small fight! Hehe! Then... I had to bum into so many friends on that very day! First it was Tiffi at Iluma then Xinyi on THE ROAD(yes.. my bf told me that he saw you as though he saw his friend!) and then it was JACYN whom I haven't really met up for ages! Ah.... so shy la! I wanted to just dig a hole and hide with my tee and shorts plus Slippers!

Well.. but the trip was really fruitful though tiring esp. with a bad flu!


Memorex Ipod dock

It was priced at $78 bucks and it comes with a FM radio even! Our initial plan was just to get a FM radio cause I really love indulging music during my sleep! YES! Haha! Since now there's a good deal with a ipod dock with it.. WHY NOT! It even has a base system where I can feel abit of Tem tem tem!

I totally feel much more relax now with music in the bf's room! Else it will be just me with a book/shodoku book!

Next week will be a week filled with stress and opportunities again! Hope it will pass as soon as I wanted it to be! :)

Bf is awake.. TIME FOR DINNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment