Friday, September 10, 2010

Mummy's day out

The very last time when I brought mummy out for some theraphy was a year ago before I started work! I couldn't really afford a big present then cause of the cash restriction I had. I must admit that she was the cash Pillar I had when I have to get anything off the shelves. Though my dad does give me some allowances every month, but when there are times when I had to get something extravagant, I had to resort to looking for my mum who is much willing, less grumpy and most impt.... she doesnt DECLINE after hearing my reasons!

Obviously, I will not ask for a huge sum of money! The maximum I have asked so far was... a digital camera which cost $600 plus! But that was because I find a need to capture memories for domestic purposes! My sister did reprimanded me but guess what.. She was the one who spoilt the camera!

So on Wednesday, I was really having a hard time at work rushing all the madness assignments! I decided to give myself a good break time on FRIDAY! That was when I decided to give mummy a good hair treatment for her birthday! She was complaining that she wants to do something to her hair.. and thus I decided to bring her along to Oasis de Salon to glam up herself especially for the graduation photoshop that is happening on 26th Sept!

I'm really happy with the outcome that Oasis de Salon did to my mum's hair! It made her look so much younger! Yoong even straighten her hair for free when my mum stated her enquiries! I'm happy to see that my mum is so happy with the outcome. Mummy even told me to bring her to that salon again when it is nearing CNY! She was so happy that she took a photo with that lovely hairdresser of ours! I'm really glad that both of us were happy with the result that Yoong had given us!

My hair is straight and my mummy hair is chio! *woots*

No comments:

Post a Comment