Saturday, November 13, 2010

Friends!

Hi Friends! I'm back after a long hiatus! As usual, I was too busy with work that I couldnt find time to blog about my fabulous life out there. I'm really glad that despite the heavy load of work, I could still find some time to do chill-out session with my bestie on the week after last friday.

A wine to perk the lovely evening

I'm glad that I have a friend like you.. lala! (Ah... I feel fat here!)




In the past, I've always thought that friends are not an important asset as long as I have a great boyfriend. However, I have just realise that it is so wrong to have such mentality. Friends are equally important as a boyfriend. After entering into the working society, I realised that there are times that I just need to bottoms up my happiness/unhappiness which happened at work. I couldn't date my bf out at times as he had to mug hard for his exams/test bla bla bla... or maybe I just feel wierd to just date my bf out, order 2 glasses of wine, pour out my stories, listen to the band playing and head home for a sleep after that. I COULD JUST DO IT AT HOME AT A MUCH LOWER COST! It's so different doing it with a group of friends or maybe just one! (FYI: Baby, I'm not saying that you're lousy.. you're still the best!) I'm sure many gfs of my would totally agree with my saying! There are just some time that you just need to have a gf to shop/eat/drink with you. So, I'm glad that I have a lovely gf who is willing to spend money with me to drink, eat, shop and even head to the saloon with me! *hugs Lala*

On the following Monday, I had to go for a wisdom tooth extraction. It wasn't necessary for that extraction and so I was contemplating. Upon reaching the dental clinic, I was still having second thoughts. I discussed with the dentist and she thinks that if I would not want any unnecessary pain in the future, then I should plucked the wisdom away! I don't know what courage got into me, that I agreed and there comes the injections! It wasn't as bad as what I thought it would be! The pain was endurable and I did not even know that the tooth was extracted at all! It was overall a good experience. The extraction was fully claimable by medisave! It was sort-of free and what's best... I had 5 days MC!

It was quite boring to be at home somehow! Tv shows were not as exciting and all my friends were WORKING! All I could do was to catch some online HK drama.

Time pass like a speed of a bullet train, before I knew it, it was already Friday! My wound got better and I decided to carry on with the meet up session with the uni project mates. I guess it was cause of my desire to head out of the house that I took more than usual to get myself ready.


I am a weatherman when it comes to make up. It depends on my mood. If I'm HAPPY and EXCITED.. I will apply great stuff on my face.. if not.. I will simply just put on my black eyeshadow and shade my brows. On Friday itself, I applied on this really fantastic BB cream from Nature Republic.

priced at $29.90 in Singapore

Thanks to my sis who had gotten it free from her boss. I didnt quite believe my sister at first when she told me that most koreans uses this in Korea cause she's not as make-up savvy as compared to me( come on.. she don't have that much free time to read up on beauty tips at all!). So, when I ran out of foundation before flying off to Taiwan the other time, I had no choice but to try out on the BB cream. To my HOLY SURPRISE... it seriously does wonders to my face.

See how it shines! I simply love how my face shines here!(despite that damn pimple)

It's really so good that I had gotten Jace babe to get 1 tube for me when she's at korea (hope she remembers!) else I will have to get it in Singapore at $29.90!


Back to the topic (got to rush a little.. Daddy is chasing me to get ready for Robinson Expo sale!)

We (Uni friends and I) went over to Holland V after dinner at Waraku. There was some special promo at Tango! It was a pity that I couldnt drink that night since I was on pills for my extraction! Adam was trying his best to influence me but well.. life was rather impt to me than a glass of HOEGARDEN!



angie and I!

Prince You Xiang

Adam who loves to drink!

Jason

Boyfriend came to join us to pick me up. I'm happy that he's enjoying the conversation with my friends too! :)
 









No comments:

Post a Comment