Saturday, November 6, 2010

A tiring long weekend

I had a really awesome Thursday night with bestie when we decided to chill at Acid bar again. Acid bar is seriously the best place with the best musics. Despite it being the EVE of a public holiday, Happy hour is still on! I had a 1 pint erdinger for only $9.90 nett! The live band didnt disappoint me either as he sang cantonese music by Beyond. He's just really amazing.

After a pint down my stomach, I had to rush down to PS for a movie with the bf and friends. It was Social Network that I'm catching. Probably 1 pint was pretty too much for me that I felt a little drowsy walking from Acid Bar to PS! Thank god that I manage to cool off my mind and focus on that fantastic show.

Friday came and I was stuck at home clearing my untidy room once again. Having to share a room with a sister who don't helps to pack seriously IS DIFFICULT! I had to pack for hours and I GAVE UP when I saw her desk littered with receipts and paper bags! *white flag raised*

Headed down with the bf to Chomp Chomp to have desserts  but because I didnt want to grease my hair with those smoke, I chose Frolick over chicken wings/satay/mango sago! Probably because I'm a marketer myself, I tend to ask alot about their current promotion so when I saw their loyalty programs, I questioned them like an interviewer! Haha! I'm quite amazed how frolick does their marketing! It's really good!


Well.. it's quite sad that I wont be pursuing my marketing career for long now as I will be moving on to a new place very soon. I'm quite glad that I was being chosen among other better candidates and knowing that it's my wish to be part of that fantastic company, I AM GOING TO DO MY BEST!!





Alright, it is time to go now! Boring Saturday again today as I slept throughout the whole evening!

1 comment:

  1. I do tidy the room. I just have alot of stuff and the room is too small. Don't complain so much. You get to enjoy whatever I buy, too. That's the beauty of having me as a sister.

    And also, why is Frolick's marketing amazing? Do you know what is their marketing strategy?! Let me share with you when you have the time to listen to me.

    And I'm happy for you for getting a new job. I take pride in being able to "contribute" to the success of your interview. ;) Heh!

    ReplyDelete