Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bangkok Day 4

It's finally the last day of the fantastic trip! I felt a little sad on that day even though I'm still going back to Platinum mall to conquer the very last few shops. We went to MBK again to get Naraya stuffs and we finally set foot to that Siam Square! It was like a street in Hong Kong called Gwandolen Street( I'm not that sure with the spelling)! There, it sells very expensive yet nice clothes! It was a rush shopping trip and therefore we ended up having A and W for lunch!


They have very special set display for its food! Very thoughtful!

            I think it would like much better if they could end it off with 2 sesame seeds on its eyes! hehe!

Very nice advertisement display I must say! They even have wireless network in the street! HOW COOL IS THAT!



After a good hearty meal of A n W! We made a trip back to the hotel to pick our luggage up and headed off to the airport! Seriously, I HATE DEPARTURE DATES! Cause that would also mean the start of REALITY life again!

I made the parents to stand beside the statue to take a shot at the airport!

I wasnt really ready when I'm taking with the statue! See the top I am wearing? I bought it from BKK!

We wanted to try the mango rice for the past few days but never have the courage to order it! It cost really cheap in the city! But.. we decided to act atas and try the $7.50 one INSTEAD! HAHA!


The flight back was a little bumpy! I didnt get to sleep at all during the flight! Despite that the trip was a short one with not much time spent on shopping. I still did enjoy myself loads! Like I mentioned in the first post that it was the first time traveling with my boyfriend's parents, it was still not as bad as I thought it would be. I saw the other side of them during the whole trip. I managed to speak up and converse with them more and they never complain anything about my shopping habits at all! His mum was so nice to accompany me to every shop to give me advices and his dad was so helpful to carry my loots too! :)

I seriously did enjoy every single part of the whole trip!


Oh! We were so in love with one of their Thailand's tidbits that we bought....

9 packets of it back to the sunny island!



WHICH RESULTED ME TO HAVE A BAD SORE THROAT ON THAT VERY WEEK! URGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment