Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 3

I'm really tired after a day of work but I'll still blog diligently!

The third was a super rushing day. We had to head to Chatuchak to shop! But while waiting for the cab to JJ market, we tried onto the swing at our hotel. It was helluva hilarious on how we tried to jump on it together!

See how 'Atas' our hotel is!


*pardon me for my fatty legs* I put on quite a number of Kilos in Thailand

See how lovely the parents are! I'm so gonna print this photo out with a photo frame for his parents! *wink*

JJ market was fun but the weather was so hot that we nearly fainted! His dad couldnt take the heat that he gotten us coconuts to cool ourself down! His dad was so thoughtful whenever it comes to such things! We spend a few hours at JJ market and decided to take a train back to Siam to have

FUJI

I'm really lazy to state their names. So let the photos do the talking! :)



My fav. green tea!







We continued doing some last minute shopping at Platinum mall and we had to do it a fast one as time wasn't on our side. Before we could finish the last 2nd level, the whole shopping mall started shutting. We had a very quick dinner at Platinum food court which was HORRIBLE! His dad bought us bird nest which was like water! The night ended short on that very day as we were too tired to go anywhere else. Dear and I continued walking along the streets to search for more stuff but to our disappointment. I pluck up my courage to try the cup corns with carnation milk! The corn was nice but the carnation milk was too wierd! Dear bought a AnW float for himself and we ended the night with....

MY FAVOURITE...... CHEESE HOTDOG FROM 7-11


Since there wasnt much to do on the very last night even though I wish I could do something outside, we ended up packing our luggage! I must admit that I didnt get as much item as compared to the past few trips but I must say that the items I bought this time are really pretty!


I was a little apologetic to my bf though! He bought only 10 tees due to the time restriction. The place that we thought was a Men's heaven was closed due to DUNNO WHAT REASON! I could see the sadness in his face when we tried going 2 times only to leave with sadness! Sorry dear! You know I love you!

shall end this post with 2 lovely photos of us!



No comments:

Post a Comment