Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The day before the Bangkok Trip

Since I was at Junction 8 buying the necessary ASSESSMENT BOOKS, I have decided to get the SD card reader for my SHDC SD card! It cost me a $20 to BLOG this entry! Heh heh heh!

OK! Let me track back on what had took place on 21st JULY! I was busy rushing the menus for the outlets and had to OT a little. Bestie was working at PS still and she had to wait for me a little while for our hair appointment. We had decided to do a hair makeover with Artica (As advertised in Bong Qiu Qiu's blog)! We went without our dinner as it was already late! However, Juno was really nice and patient to agree to do a 'SURPRISE' change for me and rebonding for lala! YES.. I totally trust my head to JUNO! I gave him the authority to do a colour change for me without telling him a COLOUR!

I must admit that it was a great relaxation therapy by just having someone to massage your head for half an hr! Juno is a really chatty guy.. and he is such a PERFECTIONIST when it comes to details. It was already 10pm when I'm finally done with my colour but that doesnt deterred him to do a perfect job for Lala still! FOR THE RECORD, Lala's hair was completed only at 2am IN THE MORNING! Tell me which hairstylist would stay till so late just to finish a HEAD! Not only does he style but he entertained us as well!


ME with my lovely CANON 130, Juno analysing Lala's hair

THE BEFORE (BLACK HAIR)

AFTER! (Pardon me with the eyebags -.-)
That's Lala enjoying her hair massage btw!

Boyfriend came to pick me up after my hair session. We left Lala in Juno good hands as we had a flight to catch in a few hours time. Dear came up to my place to help me with the luggage packing. I bid my parents goodbye and daddy was so lovely to give a Baht$3k to spend at BKK! I gave him a big hug and he gave me a big kiss in return! I left with a heavy heart as I was still quite worried with my THEN-PESSIMISTIC mother. Mummy shouted goodbye from upstairs and I swore I nearly CRIED when I saw her waving! I wrote her a note before leaving, telling her that I would want to see her sleeping without sleeping pills when I returned!

I continued packing my luggage when I was at my boyfriend's place. His mum wanted me to do some paper work for them before we fly off. I was sleepy but was too excited to get a wink. I was counting down to 4.30am to arrive. The countdown was accompanied by snores from my bf. I decided to wake him up at 4.15am to end the countdown earlier.

It was only at 5.30am that we managed to step out of the house! *oops*

Us waiting for his parents to get ready! I love how my face glows! TOLD U THAT MY CAMERA ROX!

 For the very first time, I took a cab down to CHANGI AIRPORT with his parents. WITH THAT.. I SHALL PROCLAIMED MY FIRST OVERSEAS TRIP WITH THE FUTURE IN-LAWS!

OK! Need to head to bed now! Stay tuned for Bangkok Trip Day 1 ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment