Saturday, May 22, 2010

2 yrs 10 mths

We had a mini celebration on a Friday evening for our 2yrs 10 mths anniversary. It was an impromtu celebration. We didn't know what to do or where to eat. After much decision making, we finally decided on Mr Curry at Marina Square.

Many of you might not know but yours truely is the Marketing Executive of the whole Waraku Holdings. *Tsk Tsk* Mr Curry is one of the member in the Waraku Family. I have decided to bring my bf to Mr Curry because he hasnt try anything from MR CURRY yet. I told him about some really delicious MUST-TRY food and he was excited to try most of them. We had....


Potato Mentai Baked Rice


Hamburg Curry ( Baby's Fav )


Mixed Kinoko ( Baby's Fav )
We had LOADS of fun at Mr Curry finishing up all our food. With the presence of my lovely Outlet Manager aka my friend.. my dinner seems so accomplished with jokes and laughters. The potato mentai taste great but I'm not really a fan of baked rice therefore I would recommend having potato mentai PIZZA instead if you are not a huge fan of baked rice just like me. The pizza taste much better for my tummy.

Mr Curry restaurants is decorated with a homely feel. I really like how my Japanese Manager places all the decorations. I actually organize a bloggers event the other time when Marina Square had their outlet opening and all of them just COULDN'T STOP SNAPPING AWAY! The lightings and decoration just make all the photos looks really great! Friends.. do remember to bring along your cameras when you're over at Marina Square Mr CURRY k? You will never regret what I say!

With just a normal digital camera..


Ok.. probably this photo don't do me any justice.. cause I was rather tired after a long day at work. You may look at other bloggers to understand more about MR CURRY food ok? Bloggers such as

After that fantastic dinner! We made a stroll down to the HELIX! It was a long walk but it is all so worth it! The bridge was really beautiful with all that paintings, molecules and creative designs.



 This piece of art was drew by a 11 yr old girl. Nothing special? Not till you see this...

and this...


Cute right? Why is it that such things doesnt happen back in my days? If not, there might be a possibility that my art work will be on one of the signature poster of singapore! I'm just joking! Well, there are certainly more things about Singapore to draw now compared to the past! All we can drew then was... SINGAPORE MERLION, singapore flag(EASIEST) or singapore Changi airport. Now, there's esplanade, Marina Bay Resort, Sentosa, Helix Bridge and many many others!




My bf thinks that the lightings is nice and so it is his first attempt of artistic shot. -_-!!!

Kids are seen running around those lights. It is quite a beautiful scene to see how the lights dims and brightens.


Look carefully  and you will see that there are actually HEARTS printed on those lightings. How can we not snap a photo of us with such a beautiful design!


See how beautiful the helix bridge is! I really do feel proud of being a Singaporean! Have you have the slightest idea that the helix bridge is actually a Human DNA! The alphabets on the floor are actually molecules. Very thoughtful idea right?


Its us!! Hehe!! I love you baby!


Ok! Let's now start our journey to the HELIX BRIDGE!



We are still snapping away! Yes!! I'm putting on weight! Check out those chubby face of mine! I'm trying my best to lose those fats but well.. to no avail! I've started my 3 clicks run on every saturday already! It will do me good... I hope!!

At the end of the bridge. We saw a commotion! I thought... there was really something not to be missed over at the another side! Until we realise...that we were CHEATED!!


Shall end this post with our 2 very childish behaviour!

 

 

Have a great weekend ahead! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment