Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My favourite WANTON MEE!


If you were to ask me what can cheer my blues away and I would definitely shout right into your ears....

WANTON MEE

I am very particular when it comes to Wanton mee. The noodles have to soft and chew-able and the gravy have to have that WANTON sauce.. (not just any BLACK SAUCE)! The ketchup they use must be of a standard! YES.. it is hard to win my taste buds especially when it comes to WANTON MEE!

You might wonder if there's really such a good wanton mee that suits my preference. HA! Well well.. definitely YES! I FOUND ONE!!

It is located in the Amk district so people who stays FAR FAR AWAY from AMK AVE 1.. you guys have to travel here for good food. It is definitely WORTH IT I swear.. and EVEN I had to walk for a distance just to taste that wonderful Wanton Mee ok!!


YES! That's me walking through those blocks! It was a Saturday Morning and my Bf and I took a stroll to the Hawker Centre just to satisfy my needs! It is good taking that long walk too especially after that heavy meal.


This is the Wanton Stall that I am talking about. We had to queue for the delicious Wanton mee! I've not try other dishes yet.. cause the thought of that Wanton Mee just crossed out other choices of food. The hawker center is at Blk 226 Amk Ave 1! On top of the delicious wanton mee, the cleanliness also makes me Love their service too! It is owned by a couple whereby the guy cooks and the women collects money! :)



Here's  the Wanton mee that totally makes me drool now. The char siew is HEAVEN and the noodles is super DELICIOUS! When you mixed all of them together, you will certainly want another plate of Wanton MEE!


The best part is..... it cost only $2.50 for a small yet BIG enuff for my tummy. You might choose the bigger plate which cost only $3! Oh man... at times I really do wish to stay home everyday just to have this for breakfast cause mummy never fails to brighten my day with a packet of Wanton mee from Blk 226!!

But well, I have to accept the fact that.. LIFE STILL HAS TO GO ON WITHOUT WANTON MEE FOR BREAKFAST and WORK IS MORE IMPT!!

Grr... that's LIFE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment