Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Movie Review

I am really happy when I realised that I am one of the lucky few to be selected for a movie event held at ILUMA BUGIS by OMY.SG!

WHAT'S MORE!! It's one of our (MY BF n I) MUST-WATCH-MOVIE during his school holidays and it is none other than...... *Drum Roll*



ROBIN HOOD




What I knew about Robin Hood before watching this awesome movie was that he was a hero who robs the rich to help the poor. He's also a very accurate Archer who is dressed in Green with a red hood. I was expecting RUSSEL CROWE to be dressed just like what I had imagine Robin Hood to be in the movie but well.... he disappointed me!!





I'm not lying right? He still looks as if he can fight and look for PEAS at the same time!! OOPS!! Anyway, the show was good. I really had a better understanding of WHO Robin Hood was and WHAT made him a Hero (not just by robbing). The story went as far as telling you WHO his Father was! COOL aeh?



I really did enjoy my show during that 2hr 20 mins! It was so exciting that I totally forgotten about my popcorns and my toilet break! -_-!!! The ferocious fight scene somehow reminded me about RED CLIFF (I don't know why too!!) and the scenary was so beautiful that I really feel like visiting those lovely mountains! Themovie had taught me a quote too...

'RISE AND RISE AGAIN UNTIL LAMBS BECAME LIONS'

ROBIN HOOD is definitely a show not to be missed!!

Flimguard Movie Theatre was super comfortable too! Their chairs are so clean and comfortable! I seriously can't stand some movie theatre with dingy cushions! HELLO... we are paying up to $10.50 for a movie ticket and dirty cushion is what we get?? NO WAY!!! I really have to thank OMY.SG for giving me this opportunity to watch such fantastic show at a fantastic place for free!!

PEOPLE... it will be out on 13th May 2010!! HURRY... get your tickets NOW before it runs out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment