Sunday, May 9, 2010

Oasis de Salon

I was being introduced by a good friend of mine to Oasis de Salon back in poly days. Though I must admit that the location is a little too far for me, I will still make my way down to TIONG BAHRU just to enjoy that cheap and good hair services. I used to go there for expensive chemical services cause they charge relatively cheap for it. I had my first rebonding done over there with a FREE bottle of shampoo when I was younger. However, due to the location problem, I actually went to Shunji Matsuo for my normal haircut *oops*!

This time, I actually went for a hair treatment instead. My hair was feeling very dry after the many hours of staying in the office. The package she gave me was affordable and great. My hair felt so 'REVIVED' after that 1 hour of steaming. It now feels as though I had rebonding done. She managed to transformed my unkempt hair to a neat and tidy hair(even without combing) PLUS... it smell so nice that I thought there's a strawberry on my head.

I really must thank my friend(you know who you are) for introducing such a good deal for me. *twirls hair*

Oasis De Salon Llp
18 Jalan Membina
#04-03 S164018
Tiong Bahru
Tel: 6271 0689

Operating Hours:
Sun: 11am -7pm
Tue-Sat: 11am - 8pm
Getting There: Nearest MRT : Redhill   Tiong Bahru

No comments:

Post a Comment