Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ear Picker

Here's my review of a new product.

I don't know how many of the ladies would help to dig their bf's ear.. but I'm proud to say I'm one of them. It is not that he is lazy to dig his own ear but I personally feel that it is my duty as a girlfriend to keep my bf as cleaned as possible. I know that I am not alone! I have a few friends who does that as well and we will even discuss how tedious it gets when it is so dark inside. HAHAHA!

I was g marketing one day while my bf was sleeping. I was shopping for their cosmetics when something caught my attention.

Any idea what this was for? YES!! A flashlight ear-picker. I bought it without any hesitation at a price of $2.90 with delivery. The item came in within days and I was amazed how this thing actually works.
I've tested it and it was one incredible thing! The light was so bright that I can almost see every single thing in the ear. They have 3 different tools to use but I'm not so experimental to use the other equipments yet. One thing that I have to comment is that the plastic portion of the scoop is a little too hard for my bf's ear. BUT but but... it is so useful that I kept checking his ear every now and then.

It was so troublesome in the past when I had to hold a torch on one hand and a ear picker on another. He will then have to hold his ear of course!! HAHA!

Good news ladies!! I have found a cheaper seller for you! It cost only $2 + 50 cent(50 cent for delivery) for this amazing ear picker. It is actually invented for children but well... I guess it works well for adults too!! Guys are just like a baby when it comes to EAR DIGGING time.


No comments:

Post a Comment