Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pretty Baby Nerissa was born on 30th April 2010

A Happy mummy with her lovely princess. She was crying harshly cause her tiny mitten slipped off from her teeny weeny hands. *cute* 3 of us(daddy Goh, mummy Goh and Me) was puzzled thinking what had made her so pissed. Haha!

A very happy family. This buddy of mine had promoted himself so quickly that I have to change my salutation from a Jie jie to an AUNTIE at the age of 24! But well, since he's sucha good buddy of mine.. I shall allow that salutation to begin with.

It was hilarious that I actually complained to Esther(bud's wife) that every time she's not online at 11am, I'll take it that she had gone into labour. YES.. she had became my makeup guru, good friend and probably a listening ear! Probably it is because she had turned into a mummy that I felt that her words are soothing and helpful. It's however a pity that I had knew her only after she's pregnant, else we can head out together in town to shop and chit chat.

Anyway, the birth of Nerissa was really hilarious. Her contraction started at 4am but due to the false alarm on the day before, Kervin told her to endure a little while till 7am. At 7am, Esther couldnt wait any longer as the contraction was way too painful(cramps X 10). Kervin drove her down to Thomson Medical right away and finally at 11am, she was ready to give birth to baby Nerissa. The doctor who was suppose to deliver the child was caught in a bad jam.. and GUESS WHAT... Daddy Kervin personally delivered his baby all by himself along with the help of the midwives. I rushed down to the hospital right after work. It took me only 3 mins to run from Lido to DFS bus stop. Yea.. I couldn't believe my running speed sometimes too! It took me just 20 mins to reach and I was so happy to see that smile on Esther face! I bought them New Zealand Beauty Apples after hearing from my colleagues that APPLES are the best fruits to have for pregnant ladies/or anyone la. You can't believe how my colleagues would reprimand me if I ate the wrong fruits. -Sigh-

ESTHER: Congratulation on giving birth to such an adorable kid. She's definitely a princess in everybody's eyes. Do take good care of urself during this 1 month!

I was so happy for them that I showed their family portrait to my bf's mum who happened to know them as well. She was so happy for them too! Hehe!!

Now that Kervin and Esther had given birth to their first princess.

Who will be next? I wonder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment