Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm proud of my Boyfriend!

Boyfriend have decided to bring me out to meet his uni friends. I have heard so much about them from him and I'm so excited to meet every single one of them. There's definitely something fun about them that make him so jovial every single day at school.

WJ's parents were out of town and he had planned a get together session at his place. It was also to celebrate their results day as it was also the day that their results were being released. All of them were pretty happy with their results especially my dearest bf who thought he would fail 2 mods but end up passing all of his papers with either a A or a B! He was seriously feeling damn down after the 2 papers and despite my many attempts of cheering him up, he was still feeling damn miserable.

I even thought of giving him a big treat if he flunk those 2 papers but now that he passes it with flying colours.. I think it is time for him to call for a celebration.

We will be heading for my SATC movie right after a good treat ( from my sis )! My sis actually bought us tickets to SATC and is planning to give us a treat to chalks! Hehe! However, there's one criteria, it is compulsory to dress in gold for the movie treat. -_-!!!

Alright.. I gtg now to work! Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment