Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Family Day At Sentosa

My sister had won 7 tickets to take the hippo bus to travel around Singapore's tourist attraction spots. We woke up very early last Saturday (Despite the late night mahjong on Friday) and drove down to Sentosa to start our Hippo ride.

Since I was 16, my family hasn't planned any family trip. The very last one was a KL vacation when daddy went for his meeting. I will normally take the lead to bring my mum out of the hotel to take the cab and mono rail to KLCC and Mid Valley to shop!

So, having to win that 7 tickets through NFC competition really did bond our relationship tighter especially with the presence of my dearest boyfriend.

It was my first time sitting on a HIPPO tour. Actually, it is just a topless bus driving ard singapore. I don't really understand why would tourists pay $23 each to have a sightsee around Singapore. But well.. at least my was a topless bus, there's a Rhino bus which looks exactly like a.... AIR CON SBS bus which cost.. $23 too! Since it is free, I shall not complain so much! Haha!



I was feeling damn tired yet excited for the family trip! You can see those droopy eyes! Thank god that I wore sleeveless that day, I was BAKED!


Us in the shuttle bus to Sentosa!


ME at Sentosa! See how blazing hot was Sentosa that day!
Sister and Daddy queuing up for the tickets! Smarty mummy went ard those game stalls to win some FANs and DRINKS!
Sister and Mummy!
Even at a family gathering, I had to deal with office issues! What a workaholic babe I am! *haha*


The trip started and here comes Sentosa main entrance which is still under renovation.
Can you see what is that building??

Yes... that's Marina Bay Sands. See how many people are there at the Merlion Fountain area!

I take this photo to remind myself that ONE DAY I will.. be working in this area! Please grant my wishes!

 
A picture of my mummy and bf!

And after a long day at Sentosa, daddy brought us to some area to have the best BAK KUT TEH! What beats a good meal after a sun bath? I gobble up every single dishes on the table as if I hadn't eaten for days. Our Tan family with the presence of Lee had a good heart warming day with jokes, laughters and a good awesome meal. Woots!

Yummy!!

It's Sunday today! Will be heading down to Tong Lok for lunch with my relatives to celebrate my grandma's bday! Yippie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment