Monday, June 21, 2010

Work Matters

I'm heading to my 5 mths in Waraku soon. Being a Marketing Executive for an FnB is indeed a very challenging job. I have to take every single opportunity seriously to promote Waraku effectively.

Just recently, we were informed that Wonder Girls will be heading to ILUMA for a meet and greet session. Iluma seldom have such grand events held at the premises.. and I thought that doing a promotion then will definitely garner truckloads of positive responses.

Without any hesistation, I came out an idea together with my colleague to give away our waraku mineral waters to the public during the Wonder girl event. We ensured all logistics were done accurately as the time scheduled for us was quite tight. We made our way down to Iluma to paste all the water bottle labels up on every bottles - it was time consuming (WE KNOW) but we had to get more students to know about our amazing offer! We started giving out the bottles at 4.30pm after getting our passes ready and thank god that the response for the day was unexpectedly GOOD! (The boss was very happy)

The huge crowd at Iluma! Uncle holding on to our mineral water.


My friendly outlet staff got his friend from M1 to snap a photo for me. :)


Back view of one of the wonder girls!

The design that we (my colleague and I) came out with.

The poster that I had designed for Iluma's promotion!

And yes.. it wasn't a TYPO ERROR! Pasta de Waraku at Iluma and Heeren is giving 25% off to ALL STUDENTS, ALL DAY @ ALL HOURS! On top of that, Pasta de Waraku have recently launched a new menu so STUDENTS.... PLEASE GET UR IDs READY TO TASTE THE RED AND WHITE MISO DISHES!

After a long working week....

Darling's mum decided to give us a treat at BARCELOS on Saturday. It was reported on the magazine that it is comparable with Nandos(the one I tried at Bugis with Lisa)! The critics review for Barcelos was good and having it situated just 1 level above Square 2 Pasta de Waraku, I was excited to know how good Barcelos really is.

The restaurant was quite empty upon my arrival even though it was already 1 plus in the afternoon. Despite the fact that the restaurant was quite empty, the food took quite long to be served too! The price (as you can see) are relatively cheap. They have not much of selection of food compared to Nandos. BUT but but... I totally love how juicy my chicken was served with PERI PERI sauce! I'm overall satisfied with the lunch especially with FREE FLOW OF DRINKS. Nandos charges even for mineral water! -_-!!!


I didnt manage to snap all my food! Hopefully this soup will portrays how much I love my food at BARCELOS!

Alrighty.. gtg now to do my crunches! :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment