Saturday, June 12, 2010

Friends

Hi everyone! It is Sunday once again! Work starts tomorrow and I do feel abit bored now! My weekend was filled with too much joy that I really didnt want the time to stop any minute.

I went to the IT show to check out the prices of my favourite camera, Ixus 130! I was pretty disatisfied with the discount given as I felt that I could definitely get a better offer as times comes by and so.. I halt my purchase a little while longer. Though it was a short trip, I still did enjoy the companion of my dearest bf!

I had a rather rough day the next day at work but everything was sorted out before I leave for another shopping spree with my gd friend, Lala! We had dinner at KFC as we wanted to save up the moolahs for something call... CLOTHES and SHOES! We walked around town and managed to get our eyes glued on a pair of Pink Pazzion pumps. I was still contemplating on getting it since the sizing isnt too comfortable to me! I hate my feet sizes sometimes... My left foot is smaller than my right foot and buying a right pair of heels is always a chore. I know getting the rubber is an alternative but at times I just don't allow myself to buy an expensive pair of shoes which couldn't fit me well. I kept my options open while lala decided to reserve a pair! After all the long walks ard town, we actually decided make an appointment for next week mani/pedi session to continue our TGIF night!

Went over to bf's place and ko-ed after getting myself washed up! A tiring Friday indeed!

Rise and shine as early as 8.30am on a Saturday! Woke my bf up as well to get ready for our weekly run! I ran an extra 500m today! Felt so accomplished! It is really funny that I'm much willing to run now compared to my secondary school days! I think I have improved my stamina and running speed as compared to the past. Wanted to have a good afternoon nap after a good meal with his mum.. but was woken up by Lionel Koh instead to book our tickets for KARATE KID! Yea.. I mistook the movie title as KUNGFU KID in FB as the word Kungfu is mentioned almost all the time in the movie.. whereas for the word 'Karate', it was mentioned probably 2 times? Lionel Koh came to pick us up for our shopping spree in town. YES... shopping AGAIN! This time, I made up my mind to get that pair of heels into my fifi's collection of shoes! Paid $70 plus which consist of the Pazzion shoe pad (-_-!!!) - the SA was too nice to be rejected! Had our dinner at Tampopo (voted as the best ramen restaurant) and it was way too disappointing! I expected something more from them! Went over for our movie after that and I would give 4 out of 5 popcorns for it! Xiao Dre is really cute in the movie! Mj session(AGAIN!!!) at Lk's house again! I went there once every week in this month that even his dad laughed at my appearance at the door step! Ha Ha Ha!

It was really great to still have such good friends around. Just 2 weeks ago, lk invited us - the mahjong kahkis, a good steamboat dinner(at 10pm) at his place.
22 23hr dinner!

a platter of food he had prepared! Most of it are his gf's fav!


A Meat FEAST!!



The photo might not much justice but... it helluva pretty! I even heard some women asking for it after seeing their gfs wearing them. It is quite comfortable ( heels are NEVER super comfortable) and the pink is so sweet!! The heels is OMG pretty!

Alrighty! Gtg now to bed! Had 5 hrs of sleep only!

No comments:

Post a Comment