Sunday, June 6, 2010

Games

I have recently bought a PS3 to entertain myself. It's not usual of me to splurge $68 for a game unless it is really worth buying it. So what have I bought? It is none other than...



Yeap! I had a total of.. 3 different games for such genre. It is so great that we had bought the guitar hero world tour band set which includes the guitar, drum set and the mic so that we can play on most games even on... ROCK BAND!

So what is so exciting about this fabulous game which made me spend money on it? It was because it consist of songs such as...

1. 3 doors down - When I'm gone
2. Carl Douglas - Kungfu fighting
3. Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
4. Culture Club - Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?
5. Hilary Duff - So Yesterday
6. Jackson 5 - ABC
7. Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
8. Robbie Williams & Kylie Minogue - Kids
9. Spice Girls - Wannabe
10. Taylor Swift - Picture To Burn

11. Taylor Swift - Love Story
12. Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
13. Tonic - If You Could Only See
14. The Turtles - Happy Together
15. Village People - YMCA

The CD consists of 65 songs and I can strums guitar or even sing karaoka at the comfort of my bf's room!

While shopping around Fun Center, a lovely Sales assistant was having a chat with us with the latest games as the bf is interested with ALOT of games! We were talking and talking till he pop us a question..

SA: HAVE YOU HEARED ABOUT PS3 MOVE?
US: NOPE! WHAT GAME IS THAT?
SA: OMG.. YOU MEAN YOU DIDNT HEAR ABOUT THAT? YOU MUST KNOW ABT THIS!
US: ERM... (*looks SUA GU*)
SA: -Show us the video-
US: *both of us* WAH!!



This has totally win over WII in many ways such as GOOD GRAPHICS, Much HD, more exciting games and most impt.. THE GIRLS HAVE MORE GAMES TO PLAY ON PS3 now!! I totally advise you to quickly sell off you Wii asap to fetch a good price before Move comes out and those who hasn't get a PS3 and intends to get one.. PLEASE GET ONE NOW before the price increases! The move controllers will cost less than $200 I think! It is definitely a MUST BUY.. I will definitely get one for the bf and myself!

Other than the PS3, I have got myself hooked on Itouch games as well! Angry birds is seriously making me very angry each time round! I will get so pissed whenever it misses just a small distance but it never fails to entertain me in long distance bus route. Haha!

Ok! That's all for the gaming post! Do remember to pester your bf to get a band hero if he owns a PS3 or Xbox k? If its Wii then don't bother getting the game larh, it consist only 35 songs only! :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment