Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fruits

I'm here to introduce fruit lovers a very delicious yet healthy (but expensive) fruit call....


BABY KIWI



Darling's mum bought this packet of baby kiwi at a price tag of $4.90! It didnt cross our mind that it was actually kiwi instead of some wierd fruit. I'm glad that his mum bought these baby kiwi. It taste so juicy and sweet that a pop is NEVER ENOUGH! You just have to pop 4 of it to feel the kick and by the time you felt that you need more.. you have just finished a $4.90 worth of kiwi!

I was being brought up in a fruit-lover family. Since young, my dad will always splurge highly on fruits. When I say HIGH... it means really high! For the record, he bought

1. Mangoes - $8 each
2. Peach  - $12 each
3. Mask Melon - $100 each (we have to frost it in order to have that winter feel)
4. Japan Grapes (those big grapes from Japan) - $120 per box (estimated to cost $1 for each grape I had pop into my mouth)
5. DURIANS - 1 durian for $50 or 4 boxes for $100 plus

yes! See how lovely my dad is when it comes to fruits. Everything can run out in my home except FRUITS! There will be at least a bunch of bananas lying on the table if not a few fuji apples. My dad buys only top graded fruits and seriously.. if you were to ask me what great things would I love to master from my dad.. I woul scream... 'HIS LOVE FOR FRUITS AND HOW HE CHOOSES THEM AS IF THEY ARE HIS GF'! Most of the fruits my dad picks are always sweet and tender. I must admit that because of his standards, I tend to be very picky with fruits that I ate outside.

Last saturday, darling's dad bought 15 durian back just because the family was craving for it. 15 durians is NO JOKE! I burped through the night while playing mj with lk and rest. The whole house stinks of our(bf and I) durian burps. The durians I ate at their place were although nice.. but somehow.. it just didnt win over those durian my dad bought this evening. The durian literally melt throughout the whole process of sucking. I felt that I was... erm.... *IN-LOVE*! YES! I finished up a whole box of durian for dinner! Can you believe it? HAHA!

I'm really glad and fortunate that I have such a lovely daddy! I LOVE YOU DADDY! Happy father's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment