Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Good Bargain

I'm helping a friend to sell off some of her favourite wallets (cause she have simply too many wallets)! It's condition is relatively new with no stains or anything!

1. Coach small size wallet (Authentic)

Wallet still looks new in box.
Coins Compartment

internal portion of the wallet

Price is going at S$150(Neg)  ($120 for fast deals). She does Meet-up (at her convenience) or register postage (additional $2.50). It looks really brand new to me and I doubt coach(Singapore) sells such lovely wallet at such a good price! If not for my gucci wallet which bf bought.. I would have gotten this coach for myself!

2. Pink medium size Coach wallet


A slightly longer/bigger wallet with pink linings!

Even the internal portion is PINK! So pretty! Wanna know how much it is going for......
*drum rolls*
only....



S$250(Neg)

Do contact Jace at jacynkang@gmail.com for more enquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment