Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can I be a student of Bishan Park Sec again?

Here where we are nurtured with Tender and Loving Care.. that we may grow from day to day!!

YES! I'm glad that I'm still able to sing my secondary school's sch song! Recently, there was a BIG HOO HA in facebook regarding about our secondary school photo. Tags were exchange to and fro till my hotmail hit a 70 emails in the inbox! I didnt mind at all with that huge emails from FACEBOOK.. cause every single tag posted was filled with care, laughter and happiness that I wish I was the FELICIA back then!

There were only 6 girls in that huge class of 40 students! Being in the normal academic class, we are always seen as the notorious bunch of kids! However, all the teachers in our school know very clearly that our class are made up of strong bonds.. we love and care for each other that people might mistook us as siblings of each other!

At least it was during my secondary school that I learned how to play mahjong with my classmates! I remembered clearly that it was after our n levels.. and almost EVERY SINGLE DAY.. we will play at our place without fail. Surprisingly, our N level results were very good then. Things like getting punishment together as a class and doing the kallang wave when the teacher was writing something on the board are still stucked right in my head! Love letters from some guys are still kept as remembrance for my future grandchildrens! Detentions due to long fingernails and dyed hairs seems like it took place just yesterday!

Friends then were seens as a gullible kid.. but every single one had change into someone beyond recognition. Some have turned into mummy and daddy! Some had even gotten themselves a gf when they thought that it was almost impossible back in secondary school. Some had make it big (just like my bf who is studying in NTU - WHO HAVE EVER THOUGHT THAT AN AH BENG BACK THEN WOULD ENTER LOCAL UNI?)! Some had signed on for the nation!

Oh my.. I really wish I'm a student once again! At least that was when I found my true love...

Bishan Park Secondary School will definitely be one of my venue for.. my bridal photoshoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment