Monday, June 14, 2010

Me-Time

It is a Monday today. I had no plans of meeting my bf up and thus I decided to have some Me-Time. I went to Ion to check out on the Stage 70% sale (going for $6 for most eyeshadow) and then walk around the whole mall to shop! That's when I saw a few people holding onto some hangers.. walking around the shopping mall.

Being a curious me, I actually kept my eyes open for any marketing program for the hangers. Then... I saw it!! I saw a a stack of hangers being hanged right beside the customer service counter of ION! As a marketing executive myself, I am always curious of how other marketing campaigns are held and what is the purpose of it plus understanding how customer would respond to such marketing programs. I find that this hanger give-away is a rather cool idea but I doubt anyone my age or with customers with no big bags would actually get a piece of hangers or let alone notice what the hangers are for.

But.. I'm really curious.. that I actually....................

yes... Took a hanger for myself!


And I am glad that.. I took it!

It states what ION has to offer. One of their promotion was... DRIVERS PAYS ONLY $2 from MONDAY TO FRIDAY at 5pm to 11 59pm! I bet you guys didnt know about such good offer right? Haha! Don't you think you peeps should thank me for being curious now?

Went down to J8 after that to do a little stationary shopping for my boss and also to get food for my mum! I was sucha good girl today that I queue 15 mins for mummy's fav. chicken rice!

Finally, after a long walk, I'm HOME for a good facial mask with 2 cucumber on my face! Love my monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment