Friday, June 18, 2010

Mani/Pedi at Veal International (Coverderm)

I'm here to do a short review about a Mani/Pedi Salon that I had just went! I have been really finding some time to do my nails since 2 months ago. Work is totally turning me into a turtle stucked at its own shell. All I could do most of the time is to SHOP only!

While doing my usual shopping one day, I happened to pass by Veal International at this new shopping center at Orchard Road. Their promotion totally caught my attention with the 50% for all mani/pedi services. I was a little skeptical for their unbelievable move as it is really too CHEAP for such MANI/PEDI in Singapore! $20 plus for a good theraphy of CLASSIC SPA MANI/PEDI... can u believe it?

I immediately told my bestie(lala) about the great deal since I know that she is definitely the best kahki to bring along for a good tai tai session. Made our reservation and viola.. we are all set and ready for our theraphy on a FRIDAY evening.

We rushed down right after work as we couldn't wait to have our massage done after a long day at work. The salon looks spacious and classy and their company does not only deals with mani/pedi but also imports Coverderm make up products(having 30%  off now) and  they are actually a partner with Cenosis Slimming Center! This made me even more flabbergasted with the current offer that they are having!

All their products are OPI. All the way from moisturizer to essence to nail polishes. Though they have quite a limitated array of colours but still their colours are enough to brighten up your whatever blues away.


OPI Pedi moisturizer.

Here's Lala.. enjoying her hand massage while I snap a photo of her when my hands are still free and easy. Her manicurist is an experienced makeup artist/manicurist who took great care of lala. She applied alot of essence on her nails for FREE so that lala will have great pretty nails after stepping out of the salon. How sweet and thoughtful right?

As for me, I had a young and pretty shanghai girl to do my nails. I kept admiring her tofu skin like every second of it! She told me it was Coverderm make up products that make her so pretty... I think it was her GENES that made her pretty instead!

We stayed more than 3 hours on our nails! Yes! It was the longest MANICURE/PEDICURE I had ever been to! I must admit that that was the major downside but.. I realise that it was due to their perfection and care that took the whole process so long. They even have massage foot bath for you to enjoy! I totally felt like a queen on that massage look-a-like chair.

We were so happy with their services that we took up their 10 times nails services package (consist of 5 mani and 5 pedi) at a price of only $114 nett. Where to find such good offer?

So as of now, I'm a happy girl with really pretty red nails! *love*





Interested to have a pretty set of nails? Have your reservation made fast in order to enjoy the time bomb promotion cause they might stop the promotion ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!

Address:
*SCAPE, 2 Orchard Link #02-07, Orchard
Tel: 6255 3309

Have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment