Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SAMSUNG Dual Screen




GREETINGS!! I'm really sorry for the lack of updates. Have been rather tied up with work and all. Anyway, I better start talking about the REAL STUFF before I fall asleep on my desk.. ITS 11pm ALREADY!!

So what's with the photo above? Last few weeks, I was out with Lala (My bestie) on a camera hunt. She have not decide what model she actually wants.. but she WANTs a camera badly. I told her about that camera shop at AMK hub that sells cheap and good quality cameras. That camera shop is located at the second level just beside TOP 100 (the shop that resembles This fashion store). I was late for our appointment due to work commitments but lala was happily testing out all the cameras. We tested every single camera and finally decided on that Samsung dual screen camera! WHY?

Firstly it is a dual screen. EVERYTHING was made so easy peasy with that function. I told lala to set up a blog so that she can Vlog while she's in Canada for 6 mths. YES.. you can take photos/video with that front screen.

Next, the camera has this function call 'BEAUTY MODE'!! Yes yes... just like what this other blogger is using but.. upon many tries, we realised that we still can't achieve the same Fairness as those photo she took. Heh heh! But one thing for sure is that it really did make our faces looks cleaner and pimple-free which I personally think it is the COOLEST thing Samsung had invented for ladies who knows nothing much about Photoshop.

Lastly which is the BEST reason was because we manage to bargain using our business tactics (Lala's expertise) and my marketing tactics (Fifi's expertise) to get a good price for it. The price was too good to reject and the uncle actually gave us a $5 discount on top of the final price because lala had to make a trip down to the atm machine to withdraw money. So sweet right? Hehe!!

The camera is all good but just a little laggy! Still, I love that camera lots - even though it doesn't belongs to me. :) I really love that photo that we took even though I look rather MEATY in it. We just look picture perfect despite it being the FIRST TRY! See that Omega watch on my wrist? It is finally working after I've it repaired which reminds me about the price I had to pay (A big hole burnt in my pocket). Alright people.. I gtg now as it is gonna be a long long day tomorrow for me!! :)

Oh.. and I totally need luck from you guys!! Loads of them! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment